We offer fortnightly non-contact, plastic-free delivery to doorsteps and collection points in selected areas of Oxfordshire.
We’re currently delivering to:
- Wolvercote Market – Collection Point / Doorstep Delivery
- Abingdon – Doorstep delivery
- Sutton Courtenay – Doorstep delivery
- Didcot – Doorstep delivery
- Harwell – Doorstep delivery
- Wantage – Doorstep delivery
- Grove – Doorstep delivery
- Stanford-in-the-vale – Collection Point
- Faringdon – Doorstep delivery
(if you live outside these areas but would like a delivery please get in touch)
Doorstep delivery – £2.70
Collection point delivery – £1.70
There’s no minimum spend per order but we encourage you to place larger orders which last longer to help reduce packaging and emissions.
We plan our routes to ensure they are as efficient as possible, but the best option is to do fewer drops. If you can set up a collection point for your local area this helps reduce emissions and cost even further. We can do one drop instead of several and customers are able to come on foot / bike etc for the final leg of the journey. If you’d like to set-up a collection point get in touch.
All orders are packed for delivery in paper bags which are re-usable, recyclable or compostable and then dropped to your doorstep in up-cycled, returnable plastic tubs or cardboard boxes. Please leave these out for collection at your next delivery as we try to re-use where we can.
ALLERGEN ADVICE: Due to the way our food packaged it is not possible to guarantee the absence of allergens in our products.